Friday, May 11, 2007

I've been tagged!

Anna, from Anna's Life, has tagged me, which means I have to reveal five things about myself that you don't already know...Here we go!

1. I got my drivers license in 1995 at the first attempt... but I haven't driven since my test!

2. I did French and Italian A-Level, and spoke both fluently. Unfortunately the Italian became neglected after spending 7 yrs in Paris and marrying a frenchman!

3. I've been a croupier for 12 yrs, dealing mainly blackjack and caribbean stud poker, and still really enjoy it.

4. My husband and I got married in Las Vegas in 2000, and are hoping to go back for our 10th anniversary with friends and family.

5. I'm allergic to Penicillin, and as a child I couldn't eat eggs- I still avoid them, unless they are in cakes ;-)

I hope you've learn't something new about me- now do I have to tag people???

5 Comments:

Blogger julie said...

Hey Rachel!

I didn't know your hubby was French! I too am allergic to penicillin, and to answer your question, you just send the link to this page to the people you'd like to see answer the questionnaire (mmmhhh Lisa?)

Jxx

10:21 am  
Blogger Anna's kitchen table said...

Hi Rachel,
How come you've never driven since passing your test?

I hate eggs too, unless they're disguised in a cake, or you can't taste them at all! :-)
xx
hugs to you and bump!

2:05 pm  
Blogger Kelly-Jane said...

You only like eggs in cakes! I like it :)

KJxx

3:06 pm  
Blogger pistachio said...

Hi Rachel!

My Mum did that too with the driving test ... she never drove afterwards.

Hope you and your bump are doing well.

hugs
pi xxx

5:37 am  
Blogger Kelly-Jane said...

P.S. From your last post I'd be happy to help with a fishy dishy too.

11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home