Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lomo de Orzo


I've had a really busy week, but was thrilled at the interest shown in my raspberry ripple icecream. I think it wins the most popular post award! Now for the lomo: I made this for my husband as I was at work that night. For me it was perfect picnic food, and smelt fresh and summery. You make it the day before, and let it marinate 24hrs in the lemony and rosemary infused olive oil. I made a baked potato salad to go with it, and the five slices had disappeared by the time I came home!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly-Jane said...

I had to go and look this up in FS before posting, this recipe has completely passed me by! Looks like a lovely savoury bite :)

KJxx

5:56 am  
Blogger Freya said...

Sounds (and looks!) delicious!

11:01 am  
Blogger Rachel said...

Thanks KJ and Freya, I have been asked to make this again, so shall try it myself next time!

11:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home