Gingery Duck with Red Onion and Orange Salad

In general I'm not overly keen on duck, I find it fatty and bland. However the zingy orange and ginger marinade managed to revive the duck breasts, and the salad was fantastic. I love the way the oranges cancel out the oniony - BO smelling (as only la Nige could call it)- juices. This dish also meant I could use the duck platter my friend Lou gave me for my birthday, which has been waiting for just the right occasion to be inaugurated. My husband really enjoyed this offering, and happily polished off the demi-duck breast I pushed to the side of my plate.

3 Comments:
That looks fantastic!! Looks perfectly grilled and tasty! Love your presentation.
Duck looks yummy in that duck plate :)
Lou :)
Thank you Lou and Lisa! I love the plate Lou and shall bring it out at every ducky occasion.
Post a Comment
<< Home