Coconut & Chilli Salmon Kebabs

I've been doing a lot of baking recently as we have been doing quite a bit of entertaining, and the waistline is expanding accordingly so I decided on this dish for supper. I bought some fresh salmon fillet from my local fishmonger (I've decided to stop buying fish and meat at the supermarket) and left it to marinate a few hours in the coconut cream. The fish really absorbed the coriander and chilli and left it tender and moist. I made some jasmin rice and steamed some broccoli to go with the kebabs. Then i made some gingerbread muffins and stollen :)

2 Comments:
it's really delicious Megan, very virtuous :)
Again, I never noticed this recipe, hehe. Thank gawd you're doing this blog ;). It looks very good, despite my aversion to salmon, and I think my expanding waistline could use some kebabing! I like your rice timbale.
Post a Comment
<< Home