Salmon Kebabs with Pomegranate Molasses & Honey

Well it’s about time I attacked the fishy chapter. Apart from a couple of prawn dishes and one other salmon recipe I’ve been purposefully skipping over it. I’m not big on seafood, and have to admit to not having tried a couple of my no-no’s (oysters, mussels etc). I’m probably really missing out too, but I just can’t get past the gelatinous aspect & texture. So I picked another salmon recipe to do! I’ve had a bottle of pomegranate molasses in the fridge for a while, awaiting this recipe. The salmon was succulent, and I loved the sweet (not sickly) tinge of the honey, soy & molasses marinade. It went very well with wild rice and mange-tout. I’ll be doing these again, especially on the barbeque, weather permitting, as I imagine the smoky taste will really enhance the marinade flavours.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home