Friday, October 06, 2006

Sicilian Vinegar Chicken


I prepared this in advance and left it in the oven before rushing off to work, leaving detailed instructions, as to what to do. While I ran out the door I shouted over my shoulder 'don't forget to take a photo!' and seeing a rather stricken face wasn't sure what to expect. I came home to find about 25 different aerial views of this (surprisingly) superbly presented dish. I especially love the sprig of parsley perched on the rice in such a nonchalent manner. Sorry for underestimating you, chéri!

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna's kitchen table said...

Fantastic pic LOL! But what did it taste like? :-)

5:26 am  
Blogger Lady M said...

That is just so LOL funny!!! How sweet!!! I know what you mean about underestimating our O/H. The presentation is top-notch. You could tell him 'Loves to do mega closeups' Lady said that.

Yes, how did it taste? This is one of my favorite recipes in FS. The tang from the chicken with the sweetness and toned-downness of the tomatoes is an out of this world combo!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

11:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Hand on my heart, my first thought when opening this was "Two points for presentation!" Great job! It looks delish.

1:15 pm  
Blogger Rachel said...

Sorry I was so blown away by the photo I forgot to mention how much he enjoyed it!

1:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home