Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lamb Chops


Now you might be wondering what these burnt offerings were before entering the land of trop cuit. The title gives it away I'm afraid. I made them in advance; pounded and seasoned them with love, and left for work, safe in the domesticy goddessy knowledge that my husband was once again going to have a lovely meal while I toiled away. On the phone he gushed with thanks, he'd devoured the lot with gusto and that the photo was taken. The acrid smell hit me as soon as I opened the front door...

I apologise for the pace of this blog slowing down considerably over the past week or so. I'm trying to avoid grocery shopping and using up whats left in the fridge, for our upcoming trip to Europe.

1 Comments:

Blogger julie said...

That's funny, yesterday night I was watching the episode in which Nigella made those!!

5:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home