Saturday, September 02, 2006

Figs for a Thousand and One Nights



I saw some rather small but otherwise perfect figs at my local grocers and I picked up 6 with this recipe in mind. I love fresh figs, but they are not always easy to find in Montréal. I have to admit that I substituted the mascarpone cheese with natural yogurt, as that was what I had in the fridge, and at $10 a tub I figured it wouldn't do any harm. However, this dish was so moorish (no pun intended) I shall be making this again in the very near future and will get the mascarpone this time. The rosewater & orange blossom flavoured syrup was heavenly drizzled all over the figs. 10/10 Nigella!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love figs in any form and these look just devine, well done.

Jeannette

10:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home