Friday, September 01, 2006

Courgette Fritters


I'd made these before so I knew I was onto a winner. I halved the recipe and made 7 big fritters. They really taste fabulous, I love the salty feta with the fresh & dried mint and the crispy courgette batter. They go really well with the salad below.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna's kitchen table said...

I made these ages ago and really enjoyed them! Must make them again soon....I do remember though that the courgettes have to be really, really dried thoroughly otherwise the finished fritters are too soft. Did you find this too?

5:50 am  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi anna, I let them drain on a tea towel and wipe them with paper towel to soak up even more water...for about 30 mins...the time to prepare the rest. I' m eating the leftovers right now...yummy.

4:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home