Baked Ricotta with Grilled Radicchio

This sounded great for a light supper, and I used mini springform pans instead of one large one. The ricotta was delicious and light, the lemon zest making it a little more exciting, and went well with the sesame bread pictured. Unfortunately the radicchio took a one way trip to the bin- it was way too bitter, and really disappointing! Anyone else have the same reaction to this dish?

2 Comments:
i like radicchio a lot, but only when really seasoned with a vinaigrette; it mellows it a bit. i once made a bean salad from Cupboard Love that was heavily dressed, and the radicchio was just delicious.
here is the link if you need to use up some more radicchio -- http://when-ilana-met-pantry.blogspot.com/2006/06/winters-eating.html
Hi Ilana, thanks for the tip, but the radicchio went straight in the bin. I doubt I will have the courage to buy one again...but if I do I'll try your way.
Post a Comment
<< Home