Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Baci Ice Cream


I made this last week and it's been sitting in the freezer tempting me ever since, calling my name, but I managed to resist until tonight. I needed something to put out the fire in my mouth (see below) and I wasn't disappointed. My husband said it tasted of frozen chocolate mousse, which is pretty accurate, but a really dense chocolate mousse, as even when it melts it stays solid. I'm generally a polyscooper kinda girl but one scoop of this is enough for even the biggest greedyguts. There should be some kind of warning with this recipe, like "consume with moderation otherwise may result in death by chocolate". I can't think of a better way to go...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baci is my favorite gelato flavor. It does look quite intense!!

9:23 am  
Blogger Rachel said...

INTENSE is very apt, Lisa. It was gorgeous...

11:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home